IT & Telecoms Billing as Unique as your Business
Tailored To You
Our team of highly trained developers and consultants will ensure we meet your IT and telecoms billing requirements and help your business maximise its profitability by increasing its income, minimising costs and supporting activities to increase efficiency.
Why Choose Symbiant?
Service above and beyond
Our team relish the opportunity to speak direct with our clients and delight in exceeding their expectations.
IT & Telecoms Billing
Our IT and Telecoms billing software meet the needs of resellers and carriers within an ever changing environment.
Our suite of systems cater for clients of varying sizes and complexity who utilise both out-of-the-box and bespoke solutions
Release yourself from the boundaries set by other providers and become truly unique.
Keeping you moving forward
Having a powerful and unique IT and Telecoms billing system is just one part of having a successful process. We also offer excellent advice and guidance, backed by our team who have experience totalling over 100 years, and with the flexibility of our software, we ensure you feel valued and supported throughout your journey in the ever changing world of billing.
Just a few frequently asked questions:
- We work closely with you to fully understand your current services and your billing needs. Our aim is to make it as easy for you as we can, with our expert support, moving billing systems doesn’t have to be scary.
- 3 or more parallel billing runs are undertaken and we only transfer you to the SymBill platform once you have confirmed you are happy with the results and are confident in the use of the Systems.
- In addition to details of their lines and services, customers can view bills online through the SymPortal web portal.
- They can also request reports and email alerts to help them better understand their usage of your services.
- SymBill has a CRM solution that helps you to track notes and manage customer relationships once they are on board.
- It also includes numerous wizards to streamline recurring activities to reduce the risk of errors and improve quality.